Camping on the river Elbe and near the Bauhaus
Unfortunately, due to the Corona pandemic, we are currently not allowed to accept guests.
Located on the Elbe, the Elbe Cycle Route and the R1 European Cycle Route, not far from the Bauhaus – the Junkers Paddelgemeinschaft is a „Kanustation“ and the ideal camping site for cyclists and paddlers who want to spend the night in Dessau at a reasonable price.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept motorhomes or caravans.
The prices are per night.
- Member of DKV
- € 6.50
- € 9.00
- € 9.00
- Children from 10 to 17 years
- € 5.00
- Children under 10 years
- Car parking space
- € 2.00
We accept cash only.
- plan your route with Google Maps
- plan your route with Here Maps
- geographic coordinates (51.8564324,12.2211775) in KML and GPX format
- what3words-coordinates: dazzling.promotes.stud
- call a taxi: +49 340 2215050
- Junkers Paddelgemeinschaft Dessau e.V.
- Leopoldshafen 4 06846 Dessau-Roßlau
The camp site is right next to the boathouse. Power connections are available. There is a covered outdoor seating areas to shelter you from rain.
There is a club room with a small kitchen and sanitary facilities with showers and lavatories.
Please observe the usual hygiene and distance regulations in Corona times. We are obliged by a state regulation to record the name, address and telephone number of all guests.
- Smoking and open fire are not allowed inside the boathouse.
- The new building consumes extremely little energy and is actively ventilated. Please always keep the door and all windows closed.
- If you lose the key to the boathouse we will charge a fee of 70 Euros.