Camping on the river Elbe and near the Bauhaus
Located on the Elbe, the Elbe Cycle Route and the R1 European Cycle Route, not far from the Bauhaus – the Junkers Paddelgemeinschaft is a „Kanustation“ and the ideal camping site for cyclists and paddlers who want to spend the night in Dessau at a reasonable price.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept motorhomes or caravans.
Please plan your arrival so that you arrive at the boathouse before 8 p.m.
- Telefon 0340 88299109
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The prices are per night.
- Member of DKV
- € 7.50
- € 10.00
- Children from 10 to 17 years
- € 5.00
- Children under 10 years
- Car parking space
- € 2.00
We accept cash only.
- plan your route with Google Maps
- plan your route with Here Maps
- geographic coordinates (51.8564324,12.2211775) in KML and GPX format
- what3words-coordinates: dazzling.promotes.stud
- call a taxi: +49 340 2215050
- Junkers Paddelgemeinschaft Dessau e.V.
- Leopoldshafen 4 06846 Dessau-Roßlau
The camp site is right next to the boathouse. Power connections are available. There is a covered outdoor seating areas to shelter you from rain.
There is a club room with a small kitchen and sanitary facilities with showers and lavatories.
- Smoking and open fire are not allowed inside the boathouse.
- The new building consumes extremely little energy and is actively ventilated. Please always keep the door and all windows closed.
- If you lose the key to the boathouse we will charge a fee of 70 Euros.
…we are happy to be mentioned on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Tripadvisor & Co. #canoe, #junkerspaddler, #dessau.